Welcome to UCRail.com
This site is a huge work in progress and for that I apologize. It might take a while to get this site really going.
I encourage you to check back often to see what updates have been made. There is a lot in store for this site and my hope is to turn it into a great resource
for rail fans. With that being said if you would like to contribute to the website drop me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the information and
how you would like to be referenced when it is posted on the site.
Most Recent Updates
- Provo Sub Map
- A detailed map with helpful information has been added.
- New Rail Blog!
- Venutre over and see pictures from my most recent adventure to Milford and back.
- UTA FrontRunner
- Pages for the different types of passenger cars in UTA's fleet have been added.
- Mobile Friendly
- Still a work in progress but the site should be more moblie friendly now. If you experience any issues please let me know at email@example.com
- Caliente Timetable
- Now online with more detailed information to come at a later date.
- Utah Train Symbols
- Has been updated with the most currently know symbols and more will be added as they are found.
- Radio Frequencies
- Updated the page to better display the info about each channel.